1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station: Salt & Vinegar Pop Chips, Sour Patch Kids, salted peanuts, and a Dynamo VISO (in the bottle, if they have it). Don’t know if that’s $10, but that seems like plenty.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Probably a pink Amazonian river dolphin. They seem to lead pretty chill lives.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead? The one, the only, Tilda Swinton.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? I haven’t been to IHOP in forever… I doubt they have anything worthwhile I can eat.
5. Last book you read? Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (I’m re-reading the entire series now that the movies are finished).
6. Describe your mood. I’m not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I’m also kinda sweaty and restless.
7. Describe the last time you were injured? I’m really clumsy, but I don’t really injure myself often, unless you count stubbed toes and mild carpal tunnel.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Probably my friend, Tom. I’m pretty sure I could count on him never giving up until we found a way out.
9. Rock concert or symphony? That completely depends on what symphony, orchestra and rock band it is.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? It’s this.
11. Favorite Soda? Coca-Cola
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? A brown bandeau layered underneath a long, chartreuse racerback tank with brown, green and rust-colored, vomit-like streaks running all down the front. It reminds me of the Flaming Lips, if that makes sense.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation: TELEPORTATION
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? Hangover 2?
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for: For some reason I’m drawing a blank right now. There are a lot, though… Spencer Krug, Honus Honus and Danny Seim come to mind right now.
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Anything really moist that has chocolate ganache on it wins, really.
17. What did you have for dinner last night? Uh, I was in a pinch, so I had a crappy Taco Bell fresco style bean burrito. :[
18. Look to your left, what do you see? My desk and my toy piano
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only if I have to.
20. Favorite toy as a child? A big teddy bear I creatively named Big Brown Bear and my Talkboy. I went through a lot of phases actually; there was several giga pets and a Furby in there somewhere.
21. Do you buy your own groceries? Affirmative.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Everybody talks about everybody behind their backs.
23. When’s the last time you had gummy worms? Before I became vegan, I guess. So, like… 8 months ago? Something like that.
24. Whats your favorite fruit? Ooh, what a Sophie’s Choice… I eat bananas the most, I guess, but I really like peaches and grapefruit.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? No, but I could photoshop you one?
26. Do you like running long distances? Does anyone?
27. Have you ever eaten snow? Yes. I have also swallowed water and chewed ice. I’ve lived a rich life.
28. What color are your bedsheets? A pale, grayish green
29. Whats your favorite flower? Sunflowers and pretty much anything from the asteraceae family
30. Do you do ballet? I am not coordinated enough to do any real dancing.
31. Do you listen to classical music? Yeah, mostly at work. I’m very picky about it, though.
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? The Twilight Zone
33. Do you watch Spongebob? I used to every single day, but I haven’t in a long-ass time.
34. What temperature is it outside right now? It’s a warm, summer evening. It’s glorious.
35. Do people consider you smart? Someone actually recently told me I was smart. They are mistaken, though. I lose brain cells in my sleep.
36. How many piercings do you have? One in each ear
37. Are you signed on AIM? Only when I’m at work
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? I’m sure I did when I was a kid many, many times.
39. How do you feel about your family? I love them. My immediate family is only my mom and I, but it’s good.
40. Do you have an iPod? Yes, and an iPhone.
41. What time do you go to bed? Later than I should… usually around 11:30.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? The one in my car is M83’s Saturdays = Youth.
43. What movie do you know every line to? Um, a lot. Even movies I haven’t seen in years. The Nightmare Before Christmas is a good one.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Balsamic vinaigrette and Italian.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? All the stuff I truly want, I don’t expect other people to buy for me. My first tattoo or a light kit would be nice.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? Um, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is my cousin Simone in Philadelphia.
47. Do you like hugs? Mostly!
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Like, the good kind or the bad kind? To be honest, I don’t think my constant nervousness really manifests in strange stomach sensations.
49. What’s the happiest moment/thing/day you can remember? The most recent ridiculously happy moment I can think of was the life-affirming Flaming Lips show Brandon and I saw at Sasquatch!